There are five trail running/walking events conducted in the Glasshouse Mountains area each year, and one at Mt Mee. Two are based at the swimming pool in the township of Woodford and two at the State School in Beerburrum township.
- Hares and Hounds - based at Woodford.
2017 Event - 22nd January
- Mt Mee Marathon - based at Gantry Rangers Compound on Sellin Road.
2017 Event - 9th April
- Cook's Tour or Glasshouse 50- based at Woodford on the Sunday closest to 17th May. Captain Cook named the mountains on 17th May during his voyage up the east coast of Australia in 1770.
2017 Event - 14th May
- Flinders Tour - based at Beerburrum on the Sunday closest to the 26th July. Matthew Flinders was the first European to climb one of the Glasshouse Mountains (Beerburrum) on this date in 1798.
2017 Event - 30th July
- Glasshouse 100 - based at Beerburrum on the weekend of the second Sunday in September.
2017 Event - 9,10th September
This includes the longest run of 100 miles (Glasshouse 100) which was the first trail run of this distance conducted in Australia starting in 1996.